Kit Price: $87
This kit is designed to take control of motorised toys. We use this kit to provide ‘brains’ to recycled toys we find in Op-Shops.
This kit is used in the Out Of Control Robots Workshop.
Included in this kit are:
- Arduino Mega (a microcontroller) with prototype shield, connector cables, and power supply,
- a Motor Shield for driving DC, Stepper, Servo and other motors,
- white OLED screen (128 x 64 pixels),
- rotary controler,
- piezo (speaker and mic in one),
- 3 push-buttons
- range of LED lights
- range of resistors, and more!
Note: The exact contents of the kit may vary with supply and demand
If you are interested in purchasing one of these kits outside of the scope of our workshops, please contact us.